Holy Shit! Visions of the Walworth Jumpers

Monday 15 March 2010

Things that Inspire Me: 30 Bizarre Examples of Defacing Money


Image courtesy of 62 The Comic

Courtesy of 300 Jackson



I find that defacing money is a good exercise in graphic design. And the following examples I found on the website Money Mumbo Jumbo are quite successful. It's not just about the visual solution, it's also about content which is something I try to get into my pupils' heads, the really cool kids at the University of East London.


 Image courtesy of Hannah Von Goeler

Here everything is so chicky, dealing with money in a very irreverential way and I like that! Making fun with something so many people put on a pedestal and hold more dear than people's lives.

Image courtesy of What To Do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.