Holy Shit! Visions of the Walworth Jumpers

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Dysmorphophobia and the Landscape of the Face- Experiment

Irritable as Daylight

Below are experiments and definitely not final work to be put in my portfolio. I am fascinated by people's faces. I find facial surgeon Iain Hutchinson's talk on dysmorphophobia interesting for its treatment of the psychologies linked to the look of the face and its ties with art as therapy.

Somber is the Night

Calm but Doubting

I for myself have explored for a while now faces as landscapes that betray our inner turmoils.

 Anger and Alienation lead to Madness

As usual, I tend to use me, my own experiences or events that I intimately know to make art or to illustrate the stories I write.

 Content to Oblivion


Here I use my face to explore the correlation between moods and colors.

 Tired and Hungover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.