Holy Shit! Visions of the Walworth Jumpers

Wednesday 16 March 2011

New York Exhibition

All images courtesy of Valerie Pezeron. Copyright protected. No reproduction without permission.

In January of this year, I took part in an exhibition at the Brownson Art Gallery, part of the Arthur M. Berger Art Gallery in New York. The group show was named Exhibit III and included artwork by faculty staff and students of Manhattanville college and the University of East London.

The artwork I had displayed were prints in progress from my book "Written by Men, Blame it on God" that I am developping with New Humanist and the Rationalist Association. Yes, the book is being developped and is coming along! Taking on the bible is a big job and one that I want to do well so I am taking my time.



I am quite happy with the results so far and am planning a cheap print run and a smaller one-off  handmade set of books for collectors to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.